Turning serial ideas and inventions plus shitty job to play the bills into a revolutionary consumer products company…that’s what Ryan Frayne did. Here’s how seeking solutions and never being satisfied led to a breakthrough technology from an unlikely source and a startup that crushed it on Kickstarter.
“There’s plenty of crappy jobs but you only have one life, make most out of it”
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- Why you don’t get lucky out of the gate and strategies to keep going
- How shitty day jobs can empower inventors to grow
- Why licensing’s a terrible idea for product creators
- The reason Kickstarter crushes big companies for launching business
- Why trademarking in China can be a gamechanger
- One way to turn common issues into killer product idea…why entrepreneurs are efficient and lazy
- Why inventors can never be satisfied with a product
- The best strategy to vet product ideas
- How lean startups and putting products out there starts success
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.