Sourcing products from China can be nightmare, but it’s necessary for Kickstarters and entrepreneurs. Today Matt Kowalak brings a decade of product sourcing expertise to help businesses find suppliers and manufacturers to help their companies grow and increase product profit margins. It’s China Product Sourcing 101….plus a ton more!
Key Business Takeaways(I know it’s a lot!)
- Ways to turn teaching English abroad into an incredible life experience
- Why entrepreneurs often make awful employees
- How to find business partners and cofounders to create powerful enterprises
- The keys to sourcing products from China and strategies to make it happen
- Alibaba vs sourcing agents and understanding Chinese manufacturing
- Why you’ve got to have a vision to create a story worth telling
- How having history makes products seem more real and valuable
- Why entrepreneurs must understand 100% product production to get it right
- The reason creators must take responsibility for product rather than relying on manufacturer
- Getting factories on board for small run Kickstarter campaigns
- The pros and cons of living near your factory
- The 10% padding rule to supply chain success
- How to understand the mindset of manufacturers for success
- Lead time and looking at how it affects your business planning
- Juggling suppliers and startup management strategies for sourcing
- Anticipating issues before they arise and planning for success
- The reason you NEED multiple suppliers to stay safe
Connect with Matt
The simple standing desk that does more.
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.