Today Marc Barros, the man behind Moment’s more than $1 million in creative Kickstarter funding joins to share strategies for conceiving companies, building products and scaling a successful business. Worth a listen if connecting with Kickstarter backers and building a multi-campaign based Kickstarter company sounds awesome to you.
“Just do what you’re passionate about.”
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- Why it’s much easier creating a Kickstarter success the second time
- When it’s time to use crowdfunding to validate a product
- How technology is transforming products and industries
- Why it’s important to be passionate about a product or project
- The importance of adding employees and ideas slowly
- What makes a successful company culture
- Powerful strategies for prelaunch buzz and Kickstarter success
- Why story wins backers over on Kickstarter
- Going from a product to a company and growing a business
- How make your photography pop and why you need designers on the team
Connect with Marc
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.