It’s Christmas Eve! Happy Holidays guys.
Today we’re doing crowdfunding craziness. Zack Miller of OurCrowd, a powerful Israeli based crowdequity platform’s co-hosting in a sense the Art of the Kickstart. We’re working to uncover the key differences between reward crowdfunding and equity crowdfunding to create a better understanding among inventors and entrepreneurs out there about the best strategies for business success. Hope our interesting chat in which I ask a couple too many questions creates some super startups!
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- What you need to know about crowdequity funding
- How big business is changing the game of crowdfunding
- Why equity crowdfunding is taking off outside the US
- How to know when business are worth investing in
- Why equity crowdfunding is pretty complex to consider
- What goes into business investing and due diligence
- Why equity crowdfunding can act as accelerator for startups
- The way to leverage crowdfunding for venture capital
- Why equity crowdfunding is more geared to B2B businesses
- The reason founders matter more than the actual idea
- Why crowdequity creates mutual goals for investors
- The risk in equity crowdfunding
- How to decide between equity and rewards based crowdfunding campaigns
- Why crowdequity platforms need to show more traction to succeed
- This Week in Crowdfunding
Connect with Zack aka Superman!
Another Awesome Kickstarter Creator
- SCiO Sensor
Love the Show? Leave us a Review