Merry Christmas Eve Eve my incredibly epic crowdfunding creators. Today we’re bring back Kickstarter Hacks(sorry no Santa) and showcasing an awesome inventor product pitch. Cinch is a Kickstarter company creating the next gen pop up tent and teaches you exactly how to put passion and personality into an awesome product pitch for your campaign.[/one-half] [clear-line]
The Question of the Day!
…we didn’t have one! I’ll give you guys a pass though cause it’s almost Christmas and hopefully you’re spending the holidays with your friends and family.
- How to demo a product better than Billy Mays
- Why really focusing on the founder can be a powerful plan for Kickstarter
- What a well executed call to action actually sounds like on crowdfunding
- How to put a unique and sexy spin on typical specs and infographics
- Why options are awesome for products and backers
- The reason specs sheets get a bit boring
- Why building a passion project is perfect for Kickstarter
- How to make media mentions look a little more credible
- The reason rewards infographics ought to have pictures
- How to hit a homerun with your startup timeline
- Why international shipping is a hassle and how to overcome it
- How to be extremely open, honest and success in a crowdfunding campaign