Startups and entrepreneurs are enhancing cognitive performance and business success like never before. Today Smart Drug Smarts founder Jesse Lawler joins to share the evolution of nootropics, hacks to boost mental performance, predictions on wearables, tech and the quantified self movement and much more. Sci-Fi startup time…
“When going through hell, keep going” – Winston Churchill
Smart Drugs and Entrepreneur Upleveling
- Why entrepreneurs need to keep going and changing
- Ways past job experiences push us in other directions
- How to get people and employees charged up
- Building up to 17 employees and overcoming your weaknesses
- How find a cofounder to complement your skill set
- What are noootropics and how are people using supplements to boost performance
- The taboo effect outside the norm productivity
- L-Theanine – Coffee without the jitters!
- Fish Oils – Boost your brain!
- The importance of diet in long term health and success
- How drugs research into preventing Alzheimers create neuro-enhancers today
- Where smart drugs are going in the future
- How wearables and quantified self are exponential evolving
- Will technology create a “new race” of humans
Links We Talk About
Jesse Tweets Too
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
[clear-line] [clear-line] [clear-line]
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.