Scott Voelker, the Amazing Seller joins Art of the Kickstart today to share his success story sourcing and selling private label products via Amazon FBA(for more on this, see this post). During the interview Scott, a past life internet marketer turned private label product convert shares his story and strategies he’s used to a grow exponentially over 6 months in business and tactics crowdfunders or physical product entrepreneurs can use to leverage Amazon as a sales channel for success.
Ps. This was recorded on same day as Seth so the echo issue is still here, sorry. New episodes will not be like this but content is golden.
Amazing Amazon Insights from Scott:
- Why family can be a driving force behind a successful entrepreneur
- The progression of entrepreneurship and building new businesses
- What it is private labeling and how does it work
- Retail arbitrage and how big businesses discounts work for online sales
- How to create your own brand and build a customer base
- Why competing on price is a surefire strategy to failure
- The evolution of ecommerce, online business and Amazon
- How Amazon allows you to track customer demand and competition to plan products
- The importance of customer service in long term sales and testimonials
- Strategies to automate Amazon success
- Why building business upon an existing channel speeds the sales and testing
Learn More About Amazon and Check Out Scott’s Podcast
- The Amazing Seller
- My interview on Scott’s podcast – crowdfunding for private label products
- FBA ALLSTARS – My new Amazon FBA Podcast
Find Scott on Twitter
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.