Official Rules (“Official Rules”) of the Watch Ya’ Mouth/Art of the Kickstart 2017 Giveaway:
1. Grand Prize details: Ten (10) Grand Prize Winner will receive a Watch Ya’ Mouth game and a NSFW Watch Ya’ Mouth Expansion Pack.
There will be ten (10) winners in total.
Ten (10) Grand Prize Winner will each receive one (1) Watch Ya’ Mouth game and one (1) Watch Ya’ Mouth Expansion Pack.
The prize includes shipping to US locations.
The estimated value of the prize is approximately $32.98 USD + cost of shipping.
The odds of winning are based on the number of total entries.
If less than 10 people enter the contest, each entry will receive a prize and there will be less than 10 winners.
The Contest is administered by (“Art of the Kickstart”) and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to Art of the Kickstart.
Watch Ya’ Mouth, as prize provider, is not responsible for the administration, execution, or conduct of the Contest.
3. The contest is open to all individuals 18 or older who are legal residents of the U.S. Employees, representatives and immediate family and household members of Art of the Kickstart, their affiliated companies, and Independent Contractors are not eligible to participate in the contest. All participants must be residents of the United States.
4. How to ENTER: Enter by completing the form on Art of the Kickstart located at http://bit.ly/AOTK_217. ONE Entry per person via the form. To earn one (1) additional entry, entrants may submit a card idea at: https://www.facebook.com/ArtoftheKickstart/posts/1684458754971521
Entries will be accepted via the Art of the Kickstart entry form or Facebook page until 11:59pm EST on January 1, 2018.
5. The Watch Ya’ Mouth/Art of the Kickstart Giveaway is a giveaway that chooses the winners randomly from email address submissions and Facebook comments.
By joining the Watch Ya’ Mouth/Art of the Kickstart Giveaway, you agree to not create fake email addresses, build bots to enter through any of the systems above, or in any other way engage in behavior that results in the illegitimate gaining of entries for yourself or others. The Giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Giveaway site. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Art of the Kickstart. You may enter only once on the website and once on the Facebook page and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Art of the Kickstart.
Winners will be contacted via the email address provided or through Facebook message and their name and profile photo may be published on the Art of the Kickstart Facebook page. If Art of the Kickstart is unable to contact a potential winner within 2 business days or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Art of the Kickstart’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected.
6. By participating in this Contest, each entrant further agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing): (a) to release, discharge and hold harmless Art of the Kickstart, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries (including personal injury), liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize (including any travel/activity related thereto); (b) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph, caption, entry, and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Art of the Kickstart and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents; and (c) entrant’s personal data, as provided to Art of the Kickstart, may be passed to a third party, including , to enable such third party to fulfill any necessary requirements relating to the award of a prize. By entering this Contest, you consent to the transfer of such personal data to such third-parties.
7. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, lost, stolen or misdirected referrals, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Contest-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Art of the Kickstart, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Art of the Kickstart’s sole opinion, compromised for any reason, including virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Art of the Kickstart, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or submission of entries, Art of the Kickstart reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest (or portion thereof) and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) at issue from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ART OF THE KICKSTART RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. Art of the Kickstart makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Contest. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND ART OF THE KICKSTART HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. In the event that Art of the Kickstart is prevented from awarding prizes or Art of the Kickstart is prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Art of the Kickstart’s control control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Art of the Kickstart shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Art of the Kickstart will (if possible) select the winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Art of the Kickstart. The information you provide will be used to alert the winner of the Contest.
11. By registering for this contest you will automatically be registered for the Art of the Kickstart newsletter, which you may unsubscribe from at any time
12. No Purchase Necessary. For those who do not have access to the internet, most public libraries offer free access to the internet.
13. In the case that the entry form does not work, you will be able to email in your entry to Art of the Kickstart. Form Entries are limited to one per person.
Any questions, comments or concerns regarding the contest should be directed to Art of the Kickstart at firstname.lastname@example.org