Hey guys welcome back to only the second episode in our Crowdfunding Case Studies series on unlocking and uncovering the strategies and methods of Kickstarter’s most popular products’ success.
Today we are talking extremely fast Kickstarter success, innovating stagnant industries and how product photography and style can awaken serious success with crowdfunding.
Hope you enjoy and as always keep building your dreams. Also remember we rely on your questions and comments to keep the show going. If you like the new format then get active, keep the questions coming and I’ll do my best to answer and help you make it happen.
The Question of the Day!
“How do you have that kind of crowdfunding success? Only four days into Kickstarter and raised over $60k” -Dan from Minnesota
In This Particular Episode of Crowdfunding Case Studies We Cover
- The advantages of highly visual products
- How to appeal to the Kickstarter audience
- Why you need to sell the benefits of your product
- How to grow as a startup
- Why personality powers long term business success
- The ways to use color to capture audience attention
- How to show your product in action to boost conversions