Adam Ullman, founder of SteriShoe joins Art of the Kickstart to share the story of fighting foot fungus and fueling a crowdfunded startup sensation. Feet people beware our inventor and entrepreneur digs deep into the dirty details of crazy Kickstarter success focused around sweaty shoe salvation.
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- How to start a medical startup and find healthcare advisors
- Ways to create new businesses around old technology
- Why entrepreneurial parents are the best kind to have
- How to pivot business models
- The importance of patents
- What to look for in manufacturing partners
- How to create an amazing team
“If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.”
Connect with Adam
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.
Make the Podcast More Awesome For You