The Art of the Kickstart inventor series continues today with Kickstarter creator Brandon Dierker and the product that’s transforming the way we iron our clothes. In the show we talk challenges of entrepreneurship, why business plans are important and ways to push forward in the face of startup adversity.
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- The challenges of sharing ideas with friends and family
- Why you need to get around other entrepreneurs to be successful
- What it takes to really create a product and plan the finances
- The way to go about intellectual property
- How to figure out product pricing strategy
- Why you need to talk to other small business owners to learn through their mistakes
- The struggles of manufacturing and how to find great partnerships
- How to make a high quality Kickstarter video on a budget
- Why you need to take advantage of social media for your crowdfunding campaign
“Never give up.”
Connect with Brandon
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.
Love the Show? Leave us a Review