If your New Year’s resolution involves getting healthier, you’ll especially appreciate this episode of Art of the Kickstart. Isaac Lavi and his killer team have created a cup that tricks your brain into thinking plain water tastes great. Learn more about how they brought this incredible project to life on Indiegogo.
The Right Cup: Trick Your Brain, Drink More Water!
“When I hear the word ‘impossible,’ I hear ‘I am possible.’” “I’m thankful for all who said no to me, it’s because of them I did it myself.” – Albert Einstein
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- How a diabetes diagnosis lead to a “flavored” cup
- How to build your team before a crowdfunding project
- Using crowdfunding to validate a concept
- Using crowdfunding to get media coverage when you launch a new product
- How corporations will use crowdfunding in the future
- How to set up your campaign to make your job easy once it goes live
- How PR agencies can make your campaign run smoothly
- What happens as a big campaign comes to a close
- Why it’s important to take risks
- How a scented cup is making the world better
- The Right Cup on Indiegogo