Today we’re examining an up-and-coming, transformative tech startup that’s the next big name in crowdfunding. Kraftwerk kills it with an incredible, gamechanging fuel cell that raising millions and revolutionizing independence. The entrepreneurs showcase the worldclass salesmanship, copywriting and video production and are on their way to the Kickstarter hall of fame. Tune in for startup success realized.[/one-half] [clear-line]
Kickstarter Hacks Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- How to professional, over the top Kickstarter video can be a huge hit
- Why German engineering and incredibly developed products always succeed
- How to successfully showcase a gamechanging product to backers
- The way sharing a team’s story unifies backers to the business
- Why sales and startup success always comes down to copywriting
- One proven plan for effectively selling backers on a product
- Why infographics can make up the majority of your crowdfunding campaign
- How to take advantage of FAQ to kick up customer conversions
- The reason aesthetics is always important for crowdfunders
Got a Question for the Show?
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.