Wearable tech and tracking technologies are all the rage these days. Today I’m excited to bring you guys Boris Tverskoy, the Russian scientist and startup founder revolutionizing open source fitness and health trackers with BodyEcho. We chat about the state of Kickstarter, crowdfunding and where technology is taking us in the quantified self movement. If you’ve ever wanted better quality sleep or access to all your vitals your in for an awesome interview.
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- The challenges of wearable tracking technology
- Why open source technology is the business model of the future
- How sleep tracking can transform peoples’ lives
- The future of the quantified self movement
- What to expect developing and manufacturing wearable tech products
- Why marketing is a challenge for engineers and tech guys
- The reason incredible inventions struggle to find crowdfunding support
- How to use backer feedback to improve products
- Why building an API can create a community around your company and product
“The most certain way to succeed is just to try one more time.”
Connect with Boris
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.
Make the Podcast More Awesome For You