How do you take a proven product and pivot, expand and enter new markets? Today Ecofarm founders Alex and Nacho are sharing their startup story inspired by American aquaponics and crowdfunding to create a similar sustainability focused success. If you’ve ever considered a cofounder we dig into the dynamics of business partners and best practices for finding a suitable startup teammate.
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- Why your first idea is never your best
- How to find cofounders for your startup to succeed
- The reason it’s challenging to build a crowdfunding business while based in Europe
- Why entrepreneurs and individuals with different perspectives create a strong combination
- The way to pivot products and ideas from other markets to match your target
- Why founder fit is critical to startup success
- The challenges of VC funding and how crowdfunding can create proven traction
- How to effectively combine form and function
- What the best way to create and perfect product design
- How and where the sustainability focused movement of urban farming is taking people
- “Make the life of the people better.”
Connect with Alex and Nacho
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.