University students supercharge a revolutionary, eco-friendly water cooker and raise a ridiculous 7 figures via Kickstarter – here’s how they did it! Miito’s making waves with media, exposure and mistakes while fighting to transform age-old customer habits, the paradox of innovation unfolds.
“Make mistakes and make mistakes fast.”[clear-line] [clear-line]
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- How much media is right and is early exposure good?
- Why if it works, just roll with it is critical to entrepreneurship
- What goes into product innovation and brainstorming?
- How to progress from a massive Kickstarter to a more mature business model
- Changing from a college engineering project to large scale tech startup
- The challenge of changing human behavior
- Why patents and intellectual property are important
- The raw value of advisers and business experts helping out
- How future focus is hard with here and now business succcess
- The value in constant product development
Connect with Jasmina
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
Crowdfund Academy Listener Special
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.