This week’s episode of Art of the Kickstart is packed full of helpful tips for the preparation of a Kickstarter project, how to fund on day one, how to pick a shipping and fulfillment company and much more. Tune in for this interview with Shaun Alexander and get a behind-the-scenes look into ELWN, a campaign for truly wireless earbuds.
Perfect Fitting Wireless Earbuds With Endless Battery Life
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- How innovative products launched on Kickstarter can inspire further innovation
- How to make the jump from working for a company to owning your own company
- Why you need early bird rewards for your campaign
- The benefits of working with a PR firm during a crowdfunding campaign
- Why you need Facebook advertising before your Kickstarter project launches
- Why you need to be willing to adjust and course-correct during a campaign
- How to pick a shipping and fulfillment company
- What to focus on early on in a crowdfunding campaign
Connect with ELWN
Art of the Kickstart is honored to be sponsored by The Gadget Flow, a product discovery platform that helps you discover, save, and buy awesome products. The Gadget Flow is the ultimate buyer’s guide for cool luxury gadgets and creative gifts. Click here to learn more and list your product – use coupon code AOTK for 20% off!