For this episode of Art of the Kickstart, we spoke with Eric Li, the creator behind Ecomo, the world’s first bottle that tests and filters water. Listen in for more about creating a smart water bottle, how to perfect a product’s features and how to successfully collect leads prior to launching a crowdfunding campaign.
Ecomo: The World’s First Bottle That Tests & Filters Water
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- What the iteration process looks like when perfecting a new product
- How to handle feedback from users when designing a new product
- How to set your campaign apart from other similar campaigns
- How to attract supporters before your campaign launches
- Why it’s important to start building a fanbase early
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel
- Ecomo on Kickstarter
Connect with Ecomo
Art of the Kickstart is honored to be sponsored by The Gadget Flow, a product discovery platform that helps you discover, save, and buy awesome products. The Gadget Flow is the ultimate buyer’s guide for cool luxury gadgets and creative gifts. Click here to learn more and list your product – use coupon code ATOKK16 for 25% off!