Entrepreneur’s turning personal passions and small ideas into successful startups…that’s our focus of today’s Kickstarter Hack. Turn a low budget into a successful crowdfunding campaign and create a Kickstarter success story with a simple idea presented personably…who knows what might happen.[/one-half] [clear-line]
Kickstarter Hacks Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- Why not all Kickstarters need incredible professionalism and big budgets to succeed
- How to turn a personal passion into a small startup success
- Why too niche of a product pitch puts backers in a bind and how to appeal to a broader market segment
- How sharing the story and struggles really puts backers in the entrepreneur’s shoes
- The tech specs and wordy words turn backers off from potential purchases
- How putting a focus on the founder can completely connect with customers
- The effect of less than stellar product pics when it comes to crowdfunding
- Why style and design matter, despite what everyone says
- How to take a slow story and timelapse it to create an incredible graphic
- Why timelines aren’t always awesome and how to make your story sexier
Got a Question for the Show?
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.