In this episode of Art of the Kickstart, we interviewed Warren Tuttle, whose new book titled Inventor Confidential: the Honest Guide to Profitable Innovation, is a number one bestseller on Amazon. Warren Tuttle is the President of the United Inventors Associations and in his book, shows inventors a better way to monetize their product.
Topics Discussed and Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- Warren’s entrepreneurial start from having a paper route to owning a food business with actor Paul Newman to writing a book
- In which ways the process of working with inventors have changed over time
- How the patent industry has changed in recent years
- In which ways launching a book is similar to taking a product to market
- The top 5 things inventors should be aware of before taking a product to market
- What the future of inventing looks like
- Inventor Confidential: the Honest Guide to Profitable Innovation by Warren Tuttle
- Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Game-Changer: How You Can Drive Revenue and Profit Growth with Innovation by AG Lafley
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup by John Carreyrou
Art of the Kickstart is honored to be sponsored by The Gadget Flow, a product discovery platform that helps you discover, save, and buy awesome products. The Gadget Flow is the ultimate buyer’s guide for cool luxury gadgets and creative gifts. Click here to learn more and list your product – use coupon code ATOKK16 for 20% off!