In this episode of Art of the Kickstart, we interviewed Warren Tuttle, whose new book titled Inventor Confidential: the Honest Guide to Profitable Innovation, is a number one bestseller on Amazon. Warren Tuttle is the President of the United Inventors Associations and in his book, shows inventors a better way to monetize their product.
Topics Discussed and Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- Warren’s entrepreneurial start from having a paper route to owning a food business with actor Paul Newman to writing a book
- In which ways the process of working with inventors have changed over time
- How the patent industry has changed in recent years
- In which ways launching a book is similar to taking a product to market
- The top 5 things inventors should be aware of before taking a product to market
- What the future of inventing looks like
- Inventor Confidential: the Honest Guide to Profitable Innovation by Warren Tuttle
- Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Game-Changer: How You Can Drive Revenue and Profit Growth with Innovation by AG Lafley
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup by John Carreyrou
Art of the Kickstart is honored to be sponsored by ProductHype, the leading crowdfunding newsletter. Publishing weekly, ProductHype showcases five of the best, most innovative and exciting crowdfunding projects in an absurdly unique way. Their audience of more than 300,000 crowdfunding fans regularly back featured products and eagerly awaits the newsletter to learn about the new ideas that creators are bringing to market. Learn more about having your project featured in ProductHype, or join the HypeSquad today!