Not all inventions are radically new ideas. Today Bostjan Zagar, the Slovenian startup founder behind Olaf Scooters talks product innovation and solving pain points in his Kickstarter campaign on urban mobility. Specifically we share strategies for to improve existing technologies and products to please customers and create a crowdfunded business.
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- How to turn current products into better businesses
- Overcoming the challenges of new manufacturing methods
- Why it pays to be close to your manufacturer
- When trust customer feedback in pivoting a product
- How to overcome crowdfunding challenges when working in Europe
- When it makes sense to consider follow up Kickstarter campaigns
- The importance of aesthetics in creating killer products
“The more you try the closer you are to success.”
Connect with Bostjan
- FlyKly Smart Wheel – Interviewed and soon to be on the podcast as well!
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.
Make the Podcast More Awesome For You