Massive success for the maker movement. Today CNC startup PocketNC shares a 4 year roller coaster preparing the world’s greatest 5 axis machine to DIY doers and hackers everywhere…and did I mention they raised over 1/3 of a million dollars in the process! Here’s how to crush a hardware/software startup!
“Just get going (you’ll find help along the way)”[clear-line] [clear-line]
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- How to get started with a high tech hardware project
- The power of tinkering and maker mentality to create
- What goes into scraping a product to pursue another
- How to stay excited and funded over the process of product development
- The reason hackers and Arduino are unleashing entrepreneurial advancements
- How open-source software allows startups to scale and grow
- Startup transparency strategies to build up a backer launch list
- The importance of trust in big product pitches
- How Kickstarter companies can manufacture themselves to keep quality consistent
- The value in perfecting a product and waiting to launch
- The value of preorders in post-Kickstarter growth!
Connect with Michelle
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
Crowdfund Academy Listener Special
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.