Kickstarter success from the king of crowdfunding! Today Vince Pilot Ng, the design-oriented entrepreneur and behind 15+ successful Kickstarter campaigns joins the Art of the Kickstart to share strategies on branding, consumer goods, building and balling out with multiple businesses and so much more. It’s an action-packed crowdfunding course in building common products into incredible, long lasting style statements!
In case you missed the Kickstarter Hacks breakdown of the BomberBarrel campaign, you can check that out here!
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- Why Kickstarter is all about branding
- Approaches to bringing a product successfully to market
- How to turn a passion into a profitable business
- The best way to have a successful multi-Kickstarter company
- Finding ways to make backers part of the community
- How backer’s suggestions become a key to open more products
- Marketing and branding simple products
- Putting yourself as the founder in the shoes of your customers
- Why you must continue to add content to your crowdfunding campaign
- Creating a killer brand experience
- Designing your target audience
- The need for marketing vs organic press power
- How to prepare for your crowdfunding launch day and build an email list
- What it takes to successfully run multiple product businesses
- “Live your life like you’re telling me greatest story ever told”
- Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller – Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
Connect with Vince
Vince’s Kickstarter Success
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.