In today’s Art of the Kickstart Crowdfunding Case Study we’re critiquing a less than perfect Kickstarter campaign with an absolutely brilliant product. Let’s look at the challenges techy and engineering entrepreneurs face when working to build a business and actually generate sales. From revolutionizing personal mobility to killing it on Kickstarter let’s do this.
The Question of the Day!
“Should I be personal or professional in my Kickstarter campaign and when is humor a good idea?” Jeff from Vancouver[/one-half] [clear-line]
In This Particular Episode of Crowdfunding Case Studies We Cover
- Appealing to your ideal customer
- Personality and professionalism
- The effective of revolutionary products on market demand
- Why social causes sell
- Where story fits into an effective Kickstarter campaign
- The importance of aesthetic graphics in connecting with Kickstarter backers
- Ways that tech specs can actually harm your crowdfunding campaign
- Why action shots equal funding success
- How great design can overcome traditional business challenges
Got a Question You Want Answered on the Show?