Crowdfunding soon? Don’t miss The $16 MILLION Crowdfund Academy 90% OFF Superbowl Launch Special!
Today’s Crowdfunding Copywriting Breakdown builds a strong case for simplicity and startup storytelling in crushing Kickstarter. PRYNT, the gamechanging on-the-go instant camera printer puts on a clinic on selling the story and benefits of a perfect product while showcasing the founders and completely connecting with the photography loving, memory making Kickstarters and backers everywhere.
Kickstarter Hacks Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- Strategies to showcase the startup founders while simultaneously selling the product
- How upbeat attitudes and branding builds business success
- Why simplicity sells
- How to beat backer doubts with tech compatibility information
- The reason first fuels crowdfunding success
- How to create modular, successful product startups
- The technological transformation apps bring to photography and memories
- Why businesses built for everyone occasionally work
- Why sketches, prototypes and progress are perfect things to share in a Kickstarter
- How to successfully create an easy to understand, appealing infographic
- The reason FAQs can fuel sales and build backers
Got a Question for the Show?
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.