Note: Before we jump into the interview I want to issue an enormous apology to Justis Earle, today’s incredible Kickstarter entrepreneur. His name is pronounced Justice and he was such a great guy that he didn’t even call me out on getting wrong the ENTIRE interview.
Thanks Justis for coming on and sharing an incredible story. Today’s story breakdowns the fundamentals of launching a crowdfunding campaign, market validating products and even where potentially profitable business ideas can randomly come friend. Hope you enjoy!
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- Why supportive spouses are everything in entrepreneurship
- The reason some inventors are always creating
- How solve every day issues for profit
- The reason passion is priceless in building a business
- How to use intellectual property to protect an invention
- What it feels like to be an inventor
- The democratic power of crowdfunding
- What you need to know about funding and manufacturing
- Why entrepreneurship and invention is a long term log
- How to navigate building a business on the side
- Strategies for Kickstarter brand ambassadors
- The need differentiate in startup branding
- How to brainstorm businesses through spontaneous curiosity
- When to showcase a product to backers
- Balancing speed and perfection in product launches
- “ Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither” by CS Lewis
Connect with Justis
Justis’ Kickstarter Favs
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.