Welcome back to the Crowdfunding Case Studies show. I’m excited to say we got an amazing response from the MAID Oven team from last episode and will be having them on the Art of the Kickstart sometime in the future to share their story and go a bit deeper into fantastic food creations.
We’ll stay put in the kitchen for today’s episode when we breaking down the craziest coffee machine I’ve ever witnessed and critique the Arist Coffee Campaign. Check it out for unreal product photography and fulfillment of all your coffee lover dreams.
The Question of the Day!
“How do you choose which category to submit your Kickstarter campaign to?” -Benny from San Diego[/one-half] [clear-line]
In This Particular Episode of Crowdfunding Case Studies We Cover
- Why some products fit into multiple groupings
- How to choose the best category for your Kickstarter campaign
- Ways to stand out with over the top photographic excellence
- How to appeal to your target customer with the design and layout of your crowdfunding campaign
- Why testimonials can transform the effectiveness of your business
- The importance showcasing the benefits to the customer
- How to combine headlines and pictures for high impact conversions
- Why it never hurts to be a little personal
Got a Question You Want Answered on the Show?