This week on Art of the Kickstart, we spoke to Narek Vardanyan, founder of The Crowdfunding Formula and campaign manager for the Volterman smart wallet. Tune in to hear from Narek about what to consider before launching a crowdfunding campaign, how to choose between launching on Kickstarter and Indiegogo and much more!
Volterman – World’s Most Powerful Smart Wallet
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- What benefits crowdfunding creators get from launching products on Kickstarter or Indiegogo
- What a campaign creator should consider before launching a crowdfunding campaign
- How to decide between Kickstarter and Indiegogo
- Why email subscribers are a critical part of a crowdfunding campaign
- How the crowdfunding industry is transforming
Connect with Narek & Volterman
- The Crowdfunding Formula on Facebook
- Volterman Smart Wallet on Facebook
- @VoltermanWallet on Twitter
- @voltermansmartwallet on Instagram
Art of the Kickstart is honored to be sponsored by The Gadget Flow, a product discovery platform that helps you discover, save, and buy awesome products. The Gadget Flow is the ultimate buyer’s guide for cool luxury gadgets and creative gifts. Click here to learn more and list your product – use coupon code ATOKK16 for 25% off!
Art of the Kickstart is honored to be sponsored by BackerKit. BackerKit makes software that crowdfunding project creators use to survey backers, organize data, raise additional funds with add-ons and manage orders for fulfillment, saving creators hundreds of hours. To learn more and get started, click here.