Welcome back to the third ever episode of the Crowdfunding Case Studies show. By popular demand we’re going to be turning this into a video podcast. People wanted to be able to visualize the crowdfunding case study breakdowns and it made absolutely perfect sense.
Hope you guys enjoy today’s critique of the sensationally successful Hendo Hoverboard campaign where we detail exactly what it takes to kill it with killer technology. Enjoy and as always I’d love to hear your questions and feed back.
The Question of the Day!
“Thoughts on using gifs or repeating videos to show off products in crowdfunding campaigns” -Mike from New York[/one-half] [clear-line]
In This Particular Episode of Crowdfunding Case Studies We Cover
- Why autoplay videos or gifs are great to use in your Kickstarter campaign
- How show off your product to get the most interest from backers
- When to start a press push for maximum launch day funding
- The effect of unreal tech products on boosting backers
- Why magical tech products need real world explainations
- The negative effects of bad product photography
- How get insane share for your Kickstarter campaign