We’re talking wearables, fitness trackers and high-tech health products today when Jimmy Leu of Qbit joins the Art of the Kickstart to share his Kickstarter success story. Flyfit is the Silicon Valley based company creating the only fitness band you’ll ever need which helps monitor swimmers, cyclists and runners alike in workout tracking and performance improvement. From the struggles of hardware to the successes of six figure crowdfunding campaigns, Jimmy shares a pretty intriguing and extremely valuable story for crowdfunding creators looking to do the same.
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- The challenges of wearable tech based startups
- Why building a business in Silicon Valley is a smart thing tech entrepreneurs
- How to deal with the roller coaster of entrepreneurship
- Why athletes need better tracking products to improve fitness
- When to start testing products with consumers
- What happens following a successful Kickstarter campaign
- The challenges of software and hardware based devices
“Life is like a rollercoaster, it is up and down but it is your choice to scream or to enjoy the ride.”
Connect with Jimmy
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.
Make the Podcast More Awesome For You