The team at LifeBEAM went from working on aerospace technologies to fitness wearables. In this episode you’ll hear about how they created Vi, the wearable that acts as a personal trainer, how they began preparing for a Kickstarter project and what they’ve learned along the way.
Vi. The First True Artificial Intelligence Personal Trainer
Key Crowdfunding Takeaways
- Where crowdfunding projects typically start
- How to build a great product for crowdfunding
- How far out to start prepping for a crowdfunding campaign
- What surprises you may encounter during a Kickstarter project
- How to balance promoting the campaign with preparing for manufacturing
- Vi on Kickstarter
- The Last Lion – Winston Spencer Churchill: Defender of the Realm, 1940-1965 by William Manchester and Paul Reid
Connect with LifeBEAM
Art of the Kickstart is honored to be sponsored by The Gadget Flow, a product discovery platform that helps you discover, save, and buy awesome products. The Gadget Flow is the ultimate buyer’s guide for cool luxury gadgets and creative gifts. Click here to learn more and list your product – use coupon code AOTK for 20% off!