Drones, gamechanging technology and incredible sales strategy are on tap today as the Zano Drone Kickstarter campaign is critiqued to analyze their incredible success. With over $300k raised in under 6 days this crowdfunding high flyer is taking off and offer excellent examples of how to effective formulate a Kickstarter strategy.
The Question of the Day!
“Is it okay to copy successful marketing campaigns in your Kickstarter video?” -Jeff from Quebec[one-half-first][/one-half-first][one-half][/one-half]
In This Particular Episode of Crowdfunding Case Studies We Cover
- How and when to use mimicry to your advantage
- How to showcase action shots to engage backers
- Why subtitles sell Kickstarter videos
- One way make headlines and copy stand out
- Why you need to show customers exactly how your product works
- The importance extra crowdfunding videos
- Why features and benefits are both important in sales
- Ways to reduce boredom for backers
- Why infographics need to be simple and straightforward for backers
- The reason you should share the future vision of the company
- How to take advantage of stretch goals in funding your startup
- Ways to maximize the effectiveness of your FAQs