Today we are talking Kickstarter stretch goals, rocking revolutionary products and how putting personality into your crowdfunding campaign can help it take off. Hope you enjoy this crowdfunding case study with the magical Arist coffeemaker and the amazingly functional SitPack Kickstarter campaigns.
The Question of the Day!
“Thoughts on stretch goals and where to put them in a Kickstarter campaign?” Alfred from London
In This Particular Episode of Crowdfunding Case Studies We Cover
- How to get the most bang for your Kickstarter buck with stretch goals
- Ways to stand out with mockup pictures
- Why using foreign currencies can be a challenging proposition
- The effect of storytelling in boosting campaign backers
- Why you need to call backers to action in your Kickstarter video
- How to make your product appeal to the mass market
- Why killer slogans sell
- The importance of demonstrating a product
- How to take advantage of product comparison charts
Got a Question You Want Answered on the Show?