Build a business ON FIRE with John Lee Dumas. John joins to share the critical characteristics and lessons of 1000s of successful entrepreneurs and the importance and effect of dedication and daily change to growing a 7 figure business in under two years.
“If you want to be, DO.”
“You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.” -Jim Rohn
Firestarting a Freaking Awesome Business!
- The power of branding and messaging
- Why dedication is everything to reach success
- How to scratch your own itch to create your startup’s unique selling proposition(USP)
- Why practice makes better
- How to deliver value
- Why it’s important to understand your strength and partner for skills
- The key attributes of successful entrepreneurs
- How to mature and outsource to increase business growth
- Why lifestyle matters in planning for the future
- How the little things lead to massive results
- Why it pays to push forward without all the answer
Links We Talk About
John Tweets Too
Love the Show? Leave us a Review
[clear-line] [clear-line] [clear-line]
Crowdfund Academy Listener Special
- eFulFillment Service: Want to get your rewards out to backers and eliminate the hassle of post-campaign shipping? EFS can help with tons of crowdfunding experience and special discounts for Art of the Kickstart listeners these guys are a great bet to help your business grow.